power star pawan kalyan - Google News

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Power Star Pawan Kalyan Interview on JALSA

"Power Star" after a considerable gap is coming With "Jalsa". The film is onsets and going to be released soon.Pawan Kalyan says "The film we make should meet audience expectations and many more.A one on one With PK.



1.Is there any projects you have rejected in the recent past?


I declined two offers recently as the my character and the story were not meeting my expectations.




2.What do you look for in your films?


I look for a good story that would entertain the audience and be commercially successful




3.Do you recommend your leadig lady to the production houses?


No,I do not recommend heroines,but would like a good one to be cast opposite me.




4.How do you differentiate a good movie and a bad movie?


A movie which is a commercial failure is a bad movie as it did not meet the audience's expectations.Nobody would spend crores to make a bad film. But, not all movies that fail are bad. Some don't meet what the audience expect out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here: