power star pawan kalyan - Google News

Monday, January 21, 2008

Common man Protection Force



Power Star Pawan Kalyan announced Common man Protection Force (CMPF) to help the poor and helpless. He donated Rs.1.Crore from his personal savings for CMPF as corpus fund. He said "i am not angry,i am just emotional. I can't tolerate the injustice in this society. So i want to do some thing for the people... always. me and my friends are discussing about CMPF from many days. And we think this is the right time to announce it. I had 1000's of fans who love me. I am starting this to do good for the society, i am confident some other fans and like minded people will join hands with me. I am unhappy even now after earning so much Money, name & fame. I want to be happy by doing something to the people who are in need. I don't want to buy plots in different cities, agriculture lands and don't want to earn crores on them. I will do my best to my country and my people. And Mother Promise, i don't have any political intensions. Any one who needs help can contact CMPF on these numbers 9866344833, 9866344733. I stay at 32, nandagiri hills, Jubilee hills check post, Hyderabad. You can even visit me if you need some help. i will do my best to help you"
- by Power Star Pawan Kalyan.
Yes, We are with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here: